Friday, January 26, 2018

                                    My New  Absurd Argument.

Here is how trinity divides God: The church is the bride of Jesus, who is the bride-groom. The church is not the bride of the Trinity. You have one person of God married to the church The Son of God and the other two persons of God eternal bachelors.
I know the argument points out absurdity, but I would like to hear in the comments from both Oneness adherents and Trinitarian why or why not the argument does not work or should not be used?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I have been told by some Trinitarians God the Father is married to Israel (Isa 54:5 / Jer 31:32) and Jesus to the Church. That leaves out the third person (bachelor?)

Its is nonsense and just proves they have more than one God.

I like to ask my Trinitarian friends if the persons of the Trinity would be able to drive in the carpool lane.

God Bless