Tuesday, August 11, 2015

 Is Jesus Just A Piece Of Flesh? From Dividingword's Blog.


The shameful dishonesty displayed By a Unitarian Facebook group called: Is Jesus in the Godhead or is the Godhead in Jesus?
I recently joined a very dishonest Unitarian Facebook group, apparently whole-heartedly recognized by Anthony Buzzard as he is one of the members. He asked me a few questions trying find out if Believed Jesus was a genuine man or lord from Psalms 110.  I answered the questions, but before I did; I had already given my own argument in (John 3:34) to which none of the Unitarians could answer. Jesus the genuine man and son is  said to be given the spirit of the Father by no measure and to take away in any amount is measuring the spirit given. That would make the genuine man God in flesh as Jesus had origin in the virgin birth. After no answer from the Unitarians on the passage, the barrage of questioning continued to which I answered them also. Then I noticed the following Article: you can click the link and read for yourself the lies and bias.
 https://dividingword.wordpress.com/2015/05/29/jesus-just-a-piece-of-flesh/
And I was then no longer able to answer and booted from the group.

So with all of that said; I am going to answer the short article and show that it is a complete fabrication and lie.
The article from Dividingword really gives nothing but bias opinion from start to finish. It starts off saying  Trinity and Oneness are pretty much the same thing and that they actually borrow Language  from one another. Of course this is another fabrication and is not even close to being true. There is no reason for debate from the two respective systems, if that be the case. The one thing we have in common with Trinity doctrine is that we both believe Jesus is God. How that is so, is not even close to being the same.

We then get into the heart of the article when the author says both systems:" Trinity and Oneness teach Jesus is just a piece of flesh."
I cannot presume to speak for any Trinitarian on this subject and I have argued the very same thing against Trinitarian's, but as for the Oneness this is absolutely not true in the slightest. This is something very close to my heart and is an issue I make sure that I deal with every-time I have a conversation with anyone about what the Oneness view teaches concerning this very issue.

The main passage That I focus upon in repudiation of that false charge is (Mark 13:32). Where Jesus did not even know the time of his own second coming but the Father only knew.  Now with that said Jesus was given the spirit of the Father by no measure but this did not mean Jesus automatically knew all things and was revealed all things. What this passage shows and teaches is the son was not revealed the time of his own second coming by the Father and this information was withheld from the genuine man and son of God. The author of the article says that the Oneness Jesus is simply a lie that  God the Father animated and manipulated and pretended. This is the very  false doctrine I fight against. This is the false trinity heresy doctrine of Apollonarianism. I  have had all kinds of accusations hurled my way by Trinitarians for putting this truth forth. Accusations like:" you believe in two persons." Okay? Two persons of what? Two persons of God? One genuine man and one genuine God are not two persons of God! Nor are they two persons of man! What is it then? It is the incarnation.  The Unitarian would then say: "there is no such thing!" They could not be more wrong. It is a biblical doctrine. The Father that dwells in me, it is he that does the works and miracles you see me do.(John 14:9-10) Incarnation comes from the Latin In -carne In flesh:" God in flesh " That is the very thing Jesus said in John 14:10.  We also have the passage in (2nd Cor.5:19) that says God was in Christ. HOW WAS GOD IN CHRIST?   Well,  He God gave his Spirit by no measure or limits to his the son. To take any amount away in saying Jesus is not God in flesh is measuring the spirit given.

Jesus  is not just a flesh suit God animated! Jesus was a genuine man just like all of mankind. He had a genuine lower mind, will, and intellect, just like every man and was subject to God as a man.(Mark 13:32, Luke 22:42) He was subject to God and had a God as a genuine man on this earth.




No comments: