Wednesday, October 12, 2011

“Now on whom dost thou trust?” — Isaiah 36:5

My allegiance is not divided in some man-made trinity and me being worried about which person to whom I will offend in leaving one out.(Not found in scripture by any writer of the NT, or the OT, or even alluded.) I trust in Jesus alone My One true savior and God.It is all in Him, the fullness of the Godhead and you are complete in Him.(Col.2:9) Not in them!

Enjoy the up coming debate Oct.21st in Brisbane Australia when it comes available. Many prayers are going forward for this discussion. I have counsel and strength for war.(Isaiah 36:5)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any word on how the debate went?

mlculwell said...

It sounds to me as though it went Great Kind of what I expected...

I cannot wait to hear. I have never been Impressed with Dr. White and have had a couple of run ins with him and Know for sure he is not at all what his folks pump him up to be. He is arrogant and pompous.

Anyhow, I will give my estimation how it went when I hear the discussion for myself...

Thank you for the comment.